As part of your review
process, I recommend you study:
- Notes from class
- Reread book chapters
- Homework and programming assignments
- Look over exercises at the end of the chapter in the book.
Chapter One: Introduction, Focus on Section 1.1
- Formulate a reasonable working definition of AI
- Know the four categories of definitions of AI found in figure 1.1
and be able to discuss the pros and cons of these categories.
- Be able to explain and discuss the Turing Test and the Chinese
Chapter Two: Intelligent Agents, Focus on Sections 2.1-3
- Be able to define a rational agent
- What four things does a rational agent depend on?
- Understand and identify the sensors, actuators, percepts, and the
percept sequence of an agent
- Be able to discuss good agent behavior and performance measures
- Be able to provide a PEAS description of an agent's task
- Be able to discuss and identify the properties of a task
environment (pages 41, 42)
- Be able to explain the structure and differences between a
simple-reflex agent, a model-based agent. a goal-based agent, a
utility-based agent, and a learning agent.
- Given a problem, discuss the environment and agent you would use
to solve it.