• You may do the following steps to use terminal sftp to transfer files or you may download the GUI application Fugu.
• Start the Terminal application.
• At the prompt, type in "sftp" followed by your username@ and the name of any of the following computers:
ada.csustan.edu, kestrel.csustan.edu, chomsky.csustan.edu,
godel.csustan.edu, hopper.csustan.edu, linus.csustan.edu,
pascal.csustan.edu, turing.csustan.edu, wozniak.csustan.edu
• The following screen will pop up the first time you connect to a computer. You may verify the fingerprint at http://www.cs.csustan.edu/resources_files/fingerprints.html. Type "yes" once you have verified the key.
• You will be asked for your password.
• You are now connected to a computer in the CS lab. You can transfer files from your home computer to the computer in the lab or you may get files from the computer in the lab.