Using the Windows Computers in the CS Lab for program development
Thanks to Dr. Silverman
This is how you can access your permanent CS storage in the CS lab:
- Log into a Windows machine using CS Account credentials.
- Start a command (cmd) window.
- This will start on the C drive, so you need to change to your CS directory drive.
- In the cmd window do: cd /D T:\
- Now you will be in your home directory. (It will show up as directory T:\) This is the same directory that you would see if logged into a Mac. The good thing about this is that these files will be available on any computer in the CS lab unless you delete them.