Midterm 2 Information
The midterm will consist of 5 questions:
1. There will be a list of 10 concepts. You will be asked to associate
them with a language we have studied and briefly define or explain
them. The languages covered will be: Psuedo code, FORTRAN, Algol-60,
Pascal, and Lisp.
2. Question about parameter passing.
3. Write a BNF (not extended BNF) description of something specified.
4. Write a specified function in Lisp.
5. Given code, draw stack of activation records and discuss or
answer questions about it.