Lab Assignment Three
Create a Newsletter containing edited pictures.
This assignment should be done in Microsoft Word, and must include the following:
1. A title or headline (do not use Header/Footer feature) should have at least two lines, centered to the page. You will need to insert a section break to keep the column formatting from affecting the title lines.
2. Create three columns and have enough content to fill the page.
3. Use left, right, full and centered justification.
4. Include a picture with three copies of the same picture inside the columns. You will have a total of four pictures, the original picture, a Black & White version, and one with some effect of some kind of adjustment of the color. You will also need to crop one, shrink one, and enlarge another.
a. The Original Regular Picture
b. A Black and White / Gray Scale version and cropped.
c. Do some type of picture effects/ shrunk
d. Adjust the color to be either brighter, more saturation, and enlarged.
5. Have a small table in one of the columns; it should be a least a 4x3 (4 rows by 3 columns)
6. Use at least four different Fonts and four different Font sizes. That I can identify easily.
7. Use Word Art somewhere.
8. Use all of the following features: Bold, underlined, and italic.
9. Modify the margins to be .75 on the top and bottom and .5Ó on the left and right side.
10. Have H2O in a large font near the top of your newsletter, using the subscript feature.
E-mail me a copy of your newsletter to my email@example.com account by March 1st. Remember to put CS4000 lab 3 in the subject line.
To receive credit for the assignment you will need to show me your newsletter in the computer lab, and I will grade it right there with you. I will not respond to your e-mail this time.