Request a New Computer
Due February 15th
Use a word processor, like Microsoft Word to create a Letter/Memo to me ‘your Boss’. You will be making a requesting for a new computer system for yourself. State what type of computer you want and why you need it.
Your proposal must include prices for three different computers; you need to compare the configurations along with the prices. Make sure you address all of the following specifications:
Create a table to compare the three different configurations:
1. Type of processor and speed
2. Size of hard drive
3. Amount of memory - RAM
4. Network capability? How will you connect to the Internet?
5. Optical drive? What type? CD or DVD? Or does it not have one? Do you need one?
6. Type of Monitor/Screen, size?
7. Include a Picture of each computer
8. List the Price
After you have written your letter, save it as a PDF file. If you have never sent a PDF, ask me during lab time. Then send the PDF to me as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CS2000 lab 2”