Sending an e-mail with a picture attachment
Due February 1st
All correspondence for the entire course must have CS2000 in the subject line!
When submitting your labs to be graded, include the lab assignment number in the subject line.
Ex. Subject: CS2000 lab one
e-mail to email@example.com
In your e-mail answer the following questions:
1. Your name and the e-mail account(s) you want to use for this class. Not all e-mail address contains real names so make sure you include your name in your emails so I will be able to give you your grade.
2. Do you have access to a computer at home or work?? If so what type?? Mac or PC or both? Notebook, laptop, netbook, desktop? Let me know.
3. Do you have a digital Camera? Do you have a PDA (personal digital assistant i.e. palm) or a smart phone (blackberry, android or iphone) or tablet (ipad or kindle)? If so what is your favorite app?
4. If you could buy a computer today, what would it be?
5. How old were you when you started using computers?
6. How do you use the Internet???? E-mail? Shopping? Myspace? Facebook? Work? Instagram? Pintrest?
7. Include a link to a favorite YouTube video. Use good judgment, if this is not something you would want a future employer to see, then chance are itŐs not a good choice.
8. Why are you taking this class? GE? What are you hoping to learn?
9. Tell me three things about yourself.
10. Send a small picture of yourself, a cell phone picture is fine. This should be sent as an attachment in your e-mail.